ReStore offers a unique opportunity to receive a tax deduction by donating your excess, discontinued or slightly-damaged inventory to Habitat for Humanity. Whether your business is downsizing, merging, moving, remodeling, liquidating select inventory or closing, Habitat for Humanity is grateful to receive your corporate donations. The entire donation process is simple, tightly controlled and fully documented. You can be assured that your products will assist in Habitat for Humanity’s mission to build homes, communities and hope.
Habitat for Humanity ReStore offers free pick-up of your corporate donations of building materials, furniture, hardware, house wares and other inventory. See what kinds of items we accept.
Benefits of Donating:
- Items are picked up FREE by experienced, insured ReStore staff and volunteers
- Save on handling, disposal and storage fees
- Make affordable housing a reality for families in Milwaukee
- Prevent usable materials from needlessly going to waste in a local landfill
- Earn a tax deduction
- Public Relations and media opportunities for your company’s support of Habitat for Humanity
To inquire about corporate donations, please contact Jodee Benavides, In-Kind Donations Manager, at 414-316-5652.