At Habitat for Humanity, we believe everyone deserves a decent place to live, helping families in need of safe, affordable housing. In addition to building and selling new and rehabbed homes, we also make critical home repairs for homeowners in the neighborhoods where we build.
If you own your home in our service area (see map) and have a need for affordable repairs you may qualify!
- Porch Repair
- Exterior Door Repair and Replacement
- Roof, Gutter, & Chimney Repair
- Broken Window Repair
- Code Violations
- Plumbing Hazards
- Electrical Hazards
- HVAC Repair
- Foundation Repair
- Structural Repair
- Tree Hazards
- Smoke Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Own & Live In Your Home
- Income Should Not Exceed 80% of HUD Income Guidelines
- Have Homeowners Insurance or Recent Denial Letter (within 90 days) from Insurance Company With Explanation of Denial. (May Be Eligible)
- Must Be Current on Mortgage Payments & Property Taxes
- Pass Background Check
- Willingness to partner with Habitat and able to show need for repair
- 0% Interest Loans
- Up To 80% of Project Costs Could Be Covered Based On Your Income
- Pay Installments Instead of All At Once
- Veterans Strongly Encouraged to Apply
If you own your own home in this area you may qualify!
Complete the application and send it, along with the other required documents (listed on the application), to:
Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity
Attn: Aiyana Groh
3726 N Booth St, Milwaukee, WI 53212
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may be mailed, emailed or dropped off in our mail slot to the left our main entrance. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, our offices are currently closed to the public. Please enclose copies of required documents as they will not be returned.
If you have questions about the application process contact: email@example.com