Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity relies on grants from private, family and corporate foundations to fulfill our mission here in our city and around the world.
The following is sampling of the foundation grants that we have received in the past year:
- Anon Charitable Trust, Badger Meter Foundation and Rexnord Foundation support our Neighborhood Revitalization work in the Washington Park neighborhood.
- Brewers Community Foundation sponsored our June 2017 Blitz Build where we frame multiple homes during one week.
- Stackner Family Foundation is helping us build a new construction home with Americans with Disability Act (ADA) features to accommodate a family member with mobility issues.
- US Bank Foundation is helping us completely rehab a vacant, foreclosed home in the Washington Park neighborhood.
- PNC Foundation and Forest County Potawatomi Foundation are helping us rehab homes.
- Wells Fargo is funding a variety of activities in our target area including speed humps, a neighborhood meeting, translation services, a Rock the Block event and a rehab.
- Northwestern Mutual Foundation is helping us rehab homes and spruce up homes through our Rock the Block program.
For more information about Milwaukee Habitat’s foundation grants, please contact Hannah Harris, Grants Program Manager, at 414-316-5610.