Milwaukee Habitat offers a range of sponsorship levels to meet any budget and group size. Our packages offer tangible co-branding, measurable impressions, and volunteer experiences designed to reinforce your reputation as a caring corporate citizen with your employees, our dedicated stakeholders, and the general public.
NEIGHBORHOOD REVILATILAZTION SPONSORS
- Block Builder | $150,000 | 312,710 impressions + 30 volunteer days,
- Home Builder | $75,000 | 181,140 impressions + 15 volunteer days
- Gold | $50,000 | 126,409 impressions + 10 volunteer days
- Silver | $25,000 | 69,577 impressions + 5 volunteer days
- Bronze | $10,000 | 26,643 impressions + 3 volunteer days
Team Build Day | $2,500 | One-day volunteer opportunity for 10-12 employees
CRITICAL HOME REPAIR PROGRAM
- Lead Sponsor | $20,000 | 62,917 impressions + Up to 3 volunteer days (depending on scope)
- Co-Sponsor | $7,500 | 17,350 impressions + One volunteer day (depending on scope)
ROCK THE BLOCK SPONSOR
- Sponsor | $20,000 | 63,328 impressions + Up to 40 volunteers on one day
FRAMING THE FUTURE GALA
October 4, 2018. 400 attendees.
- Presenting Sponsor-SOLD | $15,000 | 74,533 impressions + VIP table for 8
- Foundation Sponsor | $10,000 | 41,942 impressions + VIP table for 8
- Roof Sponsor | $5,000 | 19,950 impressions + Table for 8
- Hard Hat Sponsor | $2,500 | 7,050 impressions + Table for 8
- Table Sponsor | $1,500 | 2,800 impressions + Table for 8
Term: 2018 build season (April 1, 2018 – March 31, 2019)
Download a printable version of the sponsor opportunities.
Faith communities have been the backbone of Milwaukee Habitat since our founding in 1982. Congregations have supported our organization in many ways from committing financial assistance and mobilizing volunteers to participate in a build. We can help churches determine which opportunities are the best fit.
- Make a direct contribution to Habitat
- Sponsor a home through a church or ecumenical coalition
- Invite a Habitat representative to speak to your Social Concerns Committee
Participate in a volunteer build day. Build days allow congregants to create a personal relationship with Milwaukee Habitat and our partner families. Build days are also a great team-building opportunity.
Host a Donation Blitz. A church can hold a Donation Blitz where they encourage parishioners to donate furniture, building materials and other reusable items, which are then transferred to one of our Restores. The sale of the items helps to support Habitat’s mission. Learn more.